About the publisher



Hello everyone, I thought I should introduce myself. My name is David Cindric and I Live Vancouver BC, Canada. I've been practicing veganism for over a year now. It was a cold cut decision but a few bumps and relapses along the way. Everyday it seems I find out new information on animal byproducts within everyday consumer items. Even tho I am trying to become self sustainable I seldom purchase items and now I am trying my hardest to eliminate everything which may involve the use of animals or effect an animal habitat. What made me change last year was the prior year before. About 2 years ago I ended a long term relationship. My relationship ended mutually, but from there I was on my own again. Well into my 20s, I felt lost & confused. I ended the relationship because I felt that I was not the real best me. I took this into my single life and began a search on happiness. At first I had to understand more, I knew there was more information out there so I used the internet and researched up my emotions. I had to understand where my helplessness come from why it effected my daily decisions and reality. During my research I became enlightened to a deeper world around me and I felt like I was on a spiritual path. I felt like I was remembering something I long lost. My research eventually encouraged a vegan lifestyle. Over the last couple years I've developed a greater sense of self and happiness, I have felt healthier and more conscious then ever. The shift was very comfortable but the most difficult part of being vegan and aware is sharing the information with others. I found it hard to stress the importance of my travels. As the journey continues and I feel its relevant to my world as a whole to share these experiences and information which influence me. I created this blog for YOU and I thank you for your interest in this lifestyle and

No comments:

Post a Comment