My webpage VS my social networking pages.

Some people have asked me 'Why create a webpage when you post each link to your Facebook page and other social networking sites such as myspace and twitter?'; Well Its quite simple, Both have their benefits. The general public, which is who I'm trying to reach, check their social networks first and frequent them more-so then other webpages. Social networking webpages are great for short status updates so I am are able to use them to give small inspirational facts on mind & body health as well as a link to a post on the main webpage. Unlike the social networking webpages, the main page can be resourced and navigated as all the content is organized within the menu system and sub menus within each section. If you are at work, I may be posting things during the day which depending on how many other updates on your social networking pages you are receiving, you may miss. The webpage is something which you could consider making your homepage and is always here for you to resource or look up a quick fact.

No comments:

Post a Comment